top of page

Family Immigration

Marriage to a U.S. Citizen

Provisional Waivers

Removal / Deportation Defense

Citizenship and Naturalization

Violence Against Women Act (VAWA)

Fiancé Visas

Special Immigrant Juvenile Status (SIJS)

USCIS Appeals

Waivers for Certain Crimes

​Responses to Requests for Evidence

Fiancé Visa

The "K" Visa is requested by people without immigration status; foreigners wishing to enter the United States for the purpose of marrying a U.S. citizen.

To establish eligibility for a K-1 fiancé visa from overseas, the U.S. citizen must submit an application to USCIS. The application is transferred to the U.S. Consulate/Embassy where the foreign fiancé will process his/her visa. A consular officer will interview the fiancé and if approved, the visa will be valid for entry into the United States for a period of six months.

bottom of page